The Gordie Howe International Bridge is a new crossing of the Detroit River between Detroit, MI, and Windsor, ON. It is a cable-stayed bridge with a 2,798-foot main span. This webinar, presented by Steven Stroh, will address the design development, including foundations, towers, deck, and cable system. Also discussed is buckling analysis of the deck, aerodynamic investigations, design for combination US and Canadian design requirements, design for redundancy, durability, and special loading requirements.
- General proportioning and structural details of the Gordie Howe International Bridge
- Specific design considerations for long-span cable-stayed bridges
- Aerodynamic considerations for long-span cable-stayed bridges.
- Member $20
- Non-Member $40
1.0 CE hours
- Enter your email address below.
- Continue through the checkout process.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a personalized link to the webinar page.
- Follow the links on the webinar page to view the recording and to take the quiz for CE credit.