If you are planning to take the SE Exam in October, enhance your preparedness by joining a study group!
SEAOI YEC is teaming with the SEI Illinois Chapter to host one study group for the 2017 Fall SE exam focusing on the lateral session. The group provides a structured but informal setting for professionals to share knowledge and collaborate to solve study problems for the upcoming exam. Study groups will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants in each group. The cost of registration provides:
- Knowledge sharing with other professionals with diverse work experience
- Weekly problem sets and solutions
- Dinner at each session
- Study group among peers (not instructor-led)
Date & Time:
Study sessions will be on Mondays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm, August 21st through October 23rd.
The first 7 sessions will cover the morning/breadth problems, the next 3 will focus on the afternoon/depth problems. See the schedule below for more detail.
Klein & Hoffman – (Hosted by Michelle Ryland)
150 South Wacker Drive, Suite 1900
Chicago, IL 60606
SEAOI or ASCE Members - $120; Non-Members - $145.
Registration is limited to 10 people, and the registration deadline is August 18. 2017.
Weekly Session Schedule
- Monday, August 21 - Wind Analysis & Loading
- Monday, August 28 - Seismic Analysis & Loading
- TUESDAY, September 5 - General Analysis & Loading (date changed due to Labor Day holiday)
- Monday, September 11 - Steel Week
- Monday, September 18 - Concrete Week
- Monday, September 25 - Wood & Masonry Week
- Monday, October 2 - Foundations & General
- Monday, October 9 - Afternoon Problem Review 1
- Monday, October 16 - Afternoon Problem Review 2
- Monday, October 23 - Afternoon Problem Review 3