1. SEAOI Membership
A member of the design team of a principal of the firm submitting the entry must be a current SEAOI member in good standing, or a neighboring state SEA member for entries in the Best Neighboring State category. Submitting a Membership Application at the time of entry will satisfy this requirement.
2. Required Materials
Entries are required to include the following materials:
- Completed online entry
- Concise description of project, outlining its significant attributes as they relate to the judging criteria (500 word maximum)
- Up to 10 photos, plans or sketches - uploaded to https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/SEAOI or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via another file sharing site.
- Entry fee of $400 (waived for Lavicka Award)
Project finalists will be expected to present the project at the SEAOI May Dinner Meeting on Tuesday May 8, 2018 in Chicago, and must provide the following:
- 36x24-inch board representing the project for display at the Dinner Meeting. The board will be kept by SEAOI for display at the Awards Banquet on June 9 and may be kept by SEAOI after that time.
- Digital photos representing the project (300 dpi minimum).
- UNconditional release of photors for publication purposes. Credits should be properly noted.
3. Deadline for Entries
Complete entries must be received by Monday, March 26.
Please note: The online form for awards entries use "conference" and "attendee" to refer to the Awards Competition and the entrants, respectively.
The awards will be announced at the Annual Banquet on June 9, 2018, which has a separate registration fee.
If you need to pay by check, please contact Marla Chupack for instructions and to request an invoice.
If you would like to compile necessary submission information prior to submitting your entry online below, a worksheet is available here.