Please join us on Tuesday, May 7, 2019, as the Finalists from the Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards make their presentations to our panel of distinguished judges. This event will carry at least 1.0 hour of continuing education credit, and CE certificates will be emailed to all attendees.
To accommodate the higher attendance at our most popular dinner meeting of the year, we are pleased to once again host the May Dinner Meeting will be held at Petterino's, 150 N. Dearborn, Chicago, IL. Valet parking is available at the entrance on Dearborn.
Attendees should enter at 50 West Randolph. The entrance is marked "Petterino's Banquets."
First Course - Petterino's House Salad: Mixed Greens, Carrots, Radish, Cucumbers
Main Course (choose one at registration)
- Chicken Armando: Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast, Asparagus
- Housemade Potato Gnocchi: Tomato Vodka Sauce (Vegetarian)
- Potato-Crusted Whitefish, Roasted Cauliflower
Sweet Finale - Freshly Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies and Fudge Brownies (served family style)
Thanks to our Exclusive Event Sponsor!
Thanks to the generous support of our exclusive event sponsor, Atlas Tube, each attendee will receive a complimentary drink ticket to be used for the signature cocktail of the evening – Atlas Tube G & T – or beverage of their choice.
Congratulations to our Finalists!
- 41st Street Steel Arch Pedestrian Bridge, AECOM
- 905 W Fulton, FOREFRONT Structural Engineers
- Brother James Gaffney, FSC, Student Center, Wight & Company
- C.H. Robinson Midwest Headquarters, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Chicago Union Station Great Hall Restoration, Klein and Hoffman, Inc.
- Circa, Cary Kopczynski & Company
- Dale Gardner Veterans Memorial Bridge, Parsons
- Glenstone II Art Museum, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Hotel Julian, TGRWA
- I-240 MemFix4 CMGC, Alfred Benesch & Company
- Kinematic Sculpture; Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Lake Shore Drive Residence, The Structural Group
- Mackinac Bridge Paint Platforms, Ruby + Associates
- Manhattan Loft Gardens, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- One Bennett Park, Thornton Tomasetti, Inc.
- Rufus 2.0 Spheres, Magnusson Klemencic Associates
- Theater on the Lake, Clark T Baurer Structural Engineering
- Trumpf Inc. Smart Factory, IMEG Corp.
- Wrigley Field Renovation, Thornton Tomasetti, Inc.
The registration fee is $55 for members and $75 for non-members. Please register by May 3rd to be included in the food count. Reservations made after that time will be accommodated if possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
If you make a reservation and cannot attend, please cancel by May 1st. If you do not cancel by that time, please send a colleague in your place, as you will be charged.