Please join us on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, as the Finalists from the Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards make their presentations to our panel of distinguished judges. This event will carry approximately 2.0 hours of continuing education credit, and CE certificates will be emailed to all attendees.
Congratulations to our Finalists!
* OSF HealthCare Ministry Headquarters Renovation, Thornton Tomasetti
* UIUC Siebel Center for Design, Silman
* Tribune Tower Complex Redevelopment, TGRWA
* The Ayer, Cary Kopczynski & Company
* The Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts, Thornton Tomasetti
* Steppenwolf Theatre Expansion, Thornton Tomasetti
* SPLAM Timber Pavilion, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
* Shade Garden Structures, Forefront Structural Engineers
* Rainier Square, Magnusson Klemencic Associates
* Wave One, BASE
* Montrose Avenue over FAI 90/94, Ciorba Group, Inc.
* Midway International Checkpoint Expansion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
* Lakefront Trail #3 - Lakeshore Drive Bascule over the Chicago River, TYLin and WSP
* I-74 over the Mississippi River, Alfred Benesch & Company
* I-40 Hernando de Soto Bridge, Michael Baker International
* Fort Industry Square, GEI Consultants
* Fulton East, BASE
* Downers Grove North HS Commons Roof, Wight & Company
* Cantilevered Work Platform at 730 Fifth Avenue, Gilsanz Murray Steficek LLP
* 800 Fulton Market, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
* 300 North Michigan Avenue, WSP
Thanks to our Judges!
This will be a virtual Zoom event. Invitations will be sent 2-3 days before the meeting.
$30 - Members
$60 - Non-Members
Please register before noon on Monday, May 2nd to receive viewing information and CE credit.