The Structural Engineers Association of Illinois is pleased to announce the 2019 Forensic Forum! The event provides an opportunity for structural engineers to share best practices, lessons learned, and new techniques related to the investigation of failures or other performance problems. Failures are not all catastrophic, such as when a building or bridge collapses, but include facilities or parts of facilities that do not perform as intended by the owner, design professional or contractor. Forensic design and construction topics will be presented by a diverse group of engineers from Chicagoland and beyond. The Forum is designed for all structural engineering professionals interested in forensic engineering.
150 North Riverside
Registration and a continental breakfast will be available at 8 am; the program begins at 8:30. Lunch will be provided.
The Early-Bird registration fee is just $310 for members and $430 for non-members through May 6th. After that registration will be $385 and $505 respectively. This event sold out last year so please register by Friday May 31, 2019 to reserve your place.
Attendees will earn 6.5 hours of continuing education credit. CE certificates will be emailed to all participants following the event. Course handouts will also be emailed to participants in PDF format if available before the event.
If you make a reservation and cannot attend, please cancel before Monday, June 3rd. If you do not cancel by that time, please send a colleague in your place, as you will be charged.
Exhibitor Booth Space
- Includes 2 registrations
- Includes recognition the program, mention from the podium, two admissions to the Forensic Forum, and access to participants during breakfast, lunch and breaks during the day.
Click here to register as an exhibitor
There are four different levels of sponsorship:
- Platinum: $700 – Recognition in program, display of a poster at event, and recognition for sponsoring lunch.
- Gold: $500 – Recognition in the program, display of a poster at event, and recognition during the technical session for sponsoring one of the following: Continental Breakfast or Afternoon Break
- Silver: $400 – Recognition in the program and display of a poster at event
- Bronze: $200 – Recognition in the program
Click here to become a Sponsor