The SEAOI Refresher Course is the longest-running, most comprehensive review of structural engineering principles and applications to prepare candidates for the NCEES SE Exam.
46 sessions in 7 content areas, over 80 hours of instruction time
Highly experienced instructors with backgrounds in practice and academia
- Welcome Nate Gonner, SE of AISC as our new Steel Instructor!
NEW – Access to the Study Sessions - a weekly online student discussion Zoom room
- Instructors are available for many discussion sessions to answer questions
- Content areas are structured in alignment with the NCEES SE Exam specifications.
- All sessions are available online, streaming live and recorded for on-demand
- Recorded sessions and all course materials will be available for one year from the date of purchase
- Licensed engineers can also register for one or more content areas and receive continuing education credits for each hour of class.
Introducing sessions on Lateral Content Only -- see schedule for details
FULL COURSE SCHEDULE 2021 - 2022
Schedule for 2022-2023 will be updated once finalized.
FULL COURSE: $1450 for members; $1800 for non-members
LATERAL ONLY SESSIONS FOR ALL SECTIONS: $725 for members; $1000 for non-members (not available for individual section purchase)
INDIVIDUAL SECTION REGISTRATION: Each section of the Refresher Course (Geotech, Seismic/Wind, Bridges, Wood, Concrete, Steel, Masonry) is available as a stand-alone purchase; pricing for each section is based on the number of sessions:
- Seismic/Wind - 10 sessions = $350 Member/$600 Non-Member
- Geotechnical -- 3 sessions = $105 Member/$180 Non-Member
- Bridge -- 7 sessions = $245 Member/$480 Non-Member
- Wood - 6 sessions = $210 Member/$420 Non-Member
- Concrete - 8 sessions = $280 Member/480 Non-Member
- Steel - 8 sessions = $280 Member/$480 Non-Member
- Masonry - 4 sessions = $140 Member/$240 Non-Member
At this time we are unable to offer Lateral-Only courses for individual section purchase.
Contact SEAOI if you are interested in registering for one or more content areas only.
CE credit is calculated based on the time the course meets. Each class session is scheduled to offer 1.75 hours of content and certificates will be issued at the completion of each section.
Dates and Times:
Tips & Tricks to Passing the SE Exam - This webinar will take place at noon on October 13th, 2022 and will be recorded.
Live instruction begins in late September 2022, and runs through late March 2023. Class sessions are held on Mondays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm Central Time via ZOOM.
Live streaming classes will be accessible as soon as they begin in late September 2022.