The SEAOI Awards Banquet is the highlight of our program year. Industry leaders, along with colleagues, spouses, and friends gather to celebrate the profession of structural engineering and the winners of the Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards (EISE), and recipients of the SEAOI Special Awards. Due to social distancing mandates, we will announce EISE Award winners and honor the Special Award recipients virtually this year.
Congratulations to our Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards Finalists!
- BMX Bowls Bridge, Endrestudio
- Chicago Union Station - Clinton Street Improvements, Klein & Hoffman
- Lakefront Trail Pedestrian Bridge, HNTB
- Sooner Plant Units 1 & 2 Conveyor 10 & 11, Wolf Point Engineers
- Ravinia Music Box Experience Center, Wight & Company
- Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Laboratory, Building 201, CannonDesign
- Shenzhen Rural Commercial Bank Headquarters, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center Inpatient Pavilion, GRAEF
- 110 North Wacker Drive, Thornton Tomasetti
- St. Regis Chicago, Magnusson Klemencic Associates
- Circa, Cary Kopczynski & Company
- Robotic Construction - The Glass Vault, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- 1040 W. Fulton, IMEG Corp
Registration is FREE but RSVP before June 7th.
Zoom is offering live closed captioning to users through Fall 2021. If you want it, you need to complete a request form here.
Your sponsorship of the Awards Celebration will give your company exposure to SEAOI members and friends, show your support for the individuals, projects, and companies being celebrated, and sustain the operation of SEAOI to continue serving as the voice of structural engineers in Illinois.
Become a sponsor or learn more about the benefits of sponsorship by visiting our 2021 Banquet Sponsorship page.
Congratulations to our 2021 Special Award Recipients
John F. Parmer Award
David E. Eckmann, SE, PE, FAIA
Senior Principal, Magnusson Klemencic Associates
Tony Shkurti, Ph.D., SE, PE
Fellow, Vice President, and Bridge Director for the Great Lakes Division, HNTB
Excellence in Engagement Award
Carol A. Post, PE, SE, LEED AP
Principal & Chief Quality Assurance Officer, Thornton Tomasetti
Outstanding Young Engineer Award
Ashley Heidenreich Sanner, SE, PE
Associate at WSP USA