Why Choose SEAOI's SE Exam Refresher Course?
- The SEAOI Refresher Course is the longest-running, most comprehensive review of structural engineering principles and applications to prepare candidates for the NCEES SE Exam.
- 46 sessions in 7 content areas, over 80 hours of instruction time
- Highly experienced instructors with backgrounds in practice and academia
- NEW – Access to the Study Sessions - a weekly online student discussion Zoom room
- Instructors are available for many discussion sessions to answer questions
- Content areas are structured in alignment with the NCEES SE Exam specifications.
- All sessions are available online, streaming live and recorded for on-demand
- Recorded sessions and all course materials will be available for one year from the date of purchase
- Licensed engineers can also register for one or more content areas and receive continuing education credits for each hour of class.
- Introducing sessions on Lateral Content Only -- see schedule for details
FULL COURSE: $1450 for members; $1700 for non-members
CONTENT AREA / INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS REGISTRATION: $35/session for Members; $40/session for Non-Members
Contact SEAOI if you are interested in registering for one or more content areas.
Contact SEAOI if you are interested in registering for one or more Lateral courses.
CE credit is calculated based on the time the course meets. Each class session is 1.75 hours long, and CE credit is granted in half-hour increments. The full course offers 80.5 hours of CE credit, and individual content areas are calculated by the number of sessions multiplied by 1.75 hours, rounded down to the nearest half-hour.
Dates and Times:
Live instruction begins on September 27, 2021, and runs through March 28, 2022. Class sessions are held on Mondays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm Central Time via ZOOM.