Chicago Trade Show and Symposium
The Structural Engineers Association of Illinois is pleased to announce the 28th Annual Chicago Trade Show and Symposium. The event provides a forum for forum for engineers to interact with trade professionals and to learn from informative presentations. The event provides ample time to interact with up to 20 exhibitors.
University Club of Chicago
76 E. Monroe Street
The Chicago Trade Show and Symposium is a half-day event that includes four to six presentations and breakfast. The Trade Show and Symposium topics are about the latest technology trends and advancements in the construction industry relevant to an audience of structural engineers. The event is limited to a single session, so attendees benefit from the information shared in every presentation.
Continuing education of 2 PDHs/CEs certificates will be granted.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
ABSTRACT REVIEW CRITERIA
- Innovation: presentations should highlight new or innovative tools, methods, or services relevant to the structural engineering industry.
- Abstracts presented by trade professionals or joint presentations with a trade professional and structural engineer are preferred.
- Approach: including the definition of the problem, execution, results, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Clarity: the concept and expression should be clear and concise.
The authors will be notified of acceptance by the organizing committee. Additional details will be provided following acceptance. SEAOI reserves the right to reproduce information submitted as part of any symposium presentation.
Regular: $40 member / $50 non-member
Group Discount: for companies sending 4+ people, $10 off each registration fee; not available retroactively; must be applied on same order. Contact office@SEAOI.org for discount code.
The Symposium registration fee is waived for presenting authors.
- Gold: $850—Recognition on SEAOI website and in event program, display of poster at event, recognition for sponsoring breakfast, and an opportunity to distribute promotional items to all attendees.
- Silver: $500—Recognition in the SEAOI website and in event program and display of poster at event.
- Bronze: $300—Recognition in the SEAOI website and in event program.
- Early Attendance Door Prize Sponsor*: prize valued at $150+—Recognition during the start of the event and during prize drawing. The first 25 in attendance will be eligible for the door prize.
*Only one sponsorship available